Nate and I took Emily to Elmo live at the Wells Fargo Arena. We were fortunate and go tickets in the front row. Emily got high fives from Abby Cadaby, and Grover. She got to see all of the characters enter and exit the stage. She had a blast and Nate and I really enjoyed seeing her light up with each new song. Definitely something that we plan on doing again.


2 comments:
Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but
I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for
my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!
My blog post ; Full Post
Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who truly knows what they're discussing online. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.
Here is my webpage ... Arabic Books
Post a Comment